SIM unlock ZTE with NCK/unlock code. You need to provide only IMEI no of your ZTE phone. You can also check your IMEI by dialing *#06#. The IMEI will be printed on the back of your device; you can see it after removing the battery of ZTE phone. We provide Factory unlock code for ZTE Phone.
Your ZTE phone will be free for all SIM cards for all networks. The warranty of your ZTE phones will not be disturbed, as SIM network unlock pin is generated from ZTE database. You need not change the firmware of your ZTE Phone. Your device’s SIM restrictions will be removed.
If, your phone is Dual SIM then provide IMEI no of primary SIM slot. After, unlocking the primary SIM slot both slots will be free.
Unlock ZTE Phone with unlock code?
- Insert SIM card other than default network in your ZTE Phone.
- Switch on your Phone.
- It should ask for unlock code.
- If not, then click on Network or settings, it will ask to unlock code.
- Insert unlock code provided by us.
- Click, apply or OK. Your ZTE Phone will reboot/restart.
- Your device will be free for all SIM cards of all networks.
If an above-given method does not work then try below method:
- Now remove SIM card from your phone and type ###825*09#,
- It will ask to unlock code, Insert unlock code and apply.
If not successful again then try below method:
- Type *983*8284# and type unlock code into your phone.
If failed again, then try the last method:
- Type *983*865625#, and type unlock code when unlock screen appears.
How much time, it will take to receive the unlock code after placing an order?
It will take around 1-24 hours to get SIM unlock code. In some cases, it may take up to 29 Hours. This service is closed on weekends, means if you place an order on Saturday and Sunday then the code will be generated on Monday.
How will I get unlock code after placing an order?
It will be E-Mail to your E-Mail ID after successfully generated.
Can I cancel an order after placing it?
No, one cannot cancel an order. But, in case if the code does not come within 24 hours then the customer is eligible to cancel its order(Except weekends).
If, a code does not work, will I get the refund?
No, in case a code does not work, the customer is not eligible for the refund. Once the code is generated then there will be no refund. You will get a refund in case if your code is not generated by the server.
What is the price of ZTE Factory unlock code?
The price for ZTE unlock code is.
- Do not order for ZTE locked to “Tracfone”.
- Do not order for ZTE “CDMA”
- Do not order for ZTE devices whose IMEI starting from 99xxxxxxxxxxx and 352452xxxxxxxx.