Unlock Alcatel Osprey 3 fast and secure with us. You can unlock all your Alcatel Osprey 3 router from network restrictions or remove network restrictions from your Alcatel Osprey 3 router.
We provide a network unlock code to free your router for all networks. To unlock Alcatel Osprey 3 you need to provide either IMEI.
Unlock Alcatel Osprey 3 with its IMEI no and unlock code. You need to provide IMEI no to get an unlock code for your Alcatel Osprey 3 router. To get IMEI of Alcatel Osprey 3 router, remove the battery from your device or go to settings.
We provide unlock codes for Alcatel Osprey 3. Initially, Alcatel Osprey 3 comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily remove network restrictions of your Alcatel Osprey 3 for all networks.
You need the correct code to unlock this device. Do not enter wrong unlock codes on your router. It may cause unexpected behaviour on your router. After consuming all its Ten attempts, one cannot unlock his/her device.
If, your router is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlocks code into the router, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
The warranty of your Alcatel Osprey 3 router will not be disturbed. The codes will come from Alcatel Osprey 3 Database, so it will not disturb your router warranty.
How to Unlock Alcatel Osprey 3?
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel Osprey 3 router:
- Switch on Alcatel Osprey 3 router.
- Put SIM card other than locked network or network locked to Alcatel Osprey 3 router, and switch it on.
- The router will ask for an unlock code.
- Now Put NCK/unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
Your device will reboot and restart.
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel Osprey 3 WiFi router/modem locked:
- Put SIM card other than the Vodafone network into the router.
- Now connect the router to the computer with its USB cable or WiFi.
- Next, go to a web browser and type http://192.168.1.1/index.html#connection/homepinmanage.html and press Enter.
- Here you can put NCK code to unlock the device.
- Now Put 10 digits unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- The device will reboot and restart. After that, you can see the network of SIM inserted.
- Now create a new profile according to a new SIM card with the Connection menu.
Your device is ready to use with all network SIM cards after this process. Unlocking is possible for all software versions.
You can contact via Whatsapp no 7011467741, and pay Rs-200/- via Paytm no 9979079699. Provide IMEI only. You can also pay via the PayuMoney button given on the sidebar of this site via Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking. You can also pay via Google Pay no 7011467741. Phonepe no 9979079699.
In some cases when the above-given methods do not work then we recommend that your factory reset your Alcatel Osprey 3.