Yes, you heard it right, Now Your WD670 Locked to Reliance can be unlocked with software developed by our team. For that, you need to have a 32-bit Windows OS.
You need to contact WhatsApp no +917011467741 or Mob:9979079699. You need to pay Before Rs.
3000/- Now 300/- via Paytm no 9979079699, Google Pay no 7011467741, Phonepe no 9979079699.
Before paying make sure you get an “Android Bootloader Interface” after pressing the “Power+WPS” button of your device after switching it off. You will get it in “Device Manager”. When you get it paid and provide a screenshot payment, our team will contact you for further assistance.
If you are using Windows 10 and not getting “Android Bootable interface” instead getting only “Android” with Yellow triangle then what steps to follow:
- Right click on the Android and select “Update drivers”.
- Then Download below ADB driver and select while updating drivers.
- it will update the driver and give a succuss message.
- If not then it will give a message “Hash file is not present”.
- Now what to do? Follow next steps:
- Select the “Start” button.
- Type “startup”.
- Select “Change advanced startup settings“.
- Select “Restart now” under the “Advanced startup” area.
- Select “Troubleshoot“.
- Select “Advanced Options“.
- Select “Startup Options“.
- Select “Restart“.
- A menu will appear where you can press “7” on your keyboard to choose “Disable driver signing enforcement“.
Now Device Driver Signing should be disabled, allowing you to install any driver you like in Windows 10 until you reboot. ONE RESPONSE TO “TROUBLE INSTALLING WINDOWS 10 DRIVERS – “THE HASH FOR THE FILE IS NOT PRESENT” (FIX: TOGGLE DRIVER SIGNING)”
If you are unable to get “Android Boot loader Interface” then download ADB driver and right-click on Android in Device manager and click on “Update driver” and select ADB folder and update, it will show.
After, the payment we will provide you with the software link.
You need to Press only two buttons and run the software, and your device will be unlocked permanently.
How to unlock ZTE WD670 locked to Reliance with software?
- You need to have Windows
732 bit PC to unlock this device.
- Download the software provided by us.
- UnZip it and enter the password provided by us.
- Now, Enter a SIM card other than Reliance into your device and “Press” “Power”+”WPS” together for 10-15 seconds till it starts blinking.
- Now, connect your device with your PC.
- Then, “Run” Flash Modem 2 file and wait for some time.
- It will flash your router and unlock your device.
Do all steps as written otherwise it will not be unlocked. Below video shows how you can unlock your device with the help of our software.