Alcatel LinkKey IK40V can be locked from a network. You can unlock your device with the help of IMEI of this device. This device is available in Ivory Cost Moov CI.
The Factory unlock code is available on this site. Initially, IK40V comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily free your Dongle for all networks. The modem can be operated on Windows XP, Vista, 7/8, Mac OS and Linux.
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel LinkKey IK40V Mi-Fi Wi-Fi Hotspot modem:
- Switch off your device before proceeding
- Put SIM card other than default network into the modem and switch it on.
- Now connect the router to the computer with its USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- This will open default home page of the router, if not
- Go to My computer and open Virtual CD-ROM.
- Here install the required drivers into PC.
- Next, it will open the default web page, if not then browse for IP address 192.168.x.x.
- Now, it will redirect you to unlock screen.
- Get unlock code from this website.
- Here you can put NCK code to unlock the device.
- Now Put unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- After that, you can see the network of SIM inserted.
- Now create a new profile according to new SIM card with Connection menu.
Your device is ready to use with all network SIM card after this process.
- You need to pay only $9 for unlock code.
- Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.
- There must be some attempts left to unlock the device.
- The unlock code for this modem is not free.
- 100% refund guaranteed in case of codes is not working.
- This device can be unlocked if you had consumed all its unlock attempts.
- Further, you ask by commenting on this post below if, you have any query related to this router.