You can unlock Alcatel OT-7040D with its IMEI no. To get IMEI of this phone dial *#06#. We provide Factory unlock codes of OT-7040D. Initially, OT-7040D comes to lock to a single network, but with the help of this post, you can easily free your device for all networks.
The Alcatel OT-7040D is a phone that comes with an un-customized firmware. You need not change the firmware to unlock it. You need correct code to unlock this device. Provide your phone’s Provider ID also along with it’s IMEI. You can also provide SECRO of your device to get unlock code.
Note: If, your phone is dual SIM then provide IMEI of primary SIM only. After inserting unlock code into mobile, both SIM slots will be free for all networks.
Unlock Alcatel OT-7040D
Follow steps given below to unlock Alcatel OT-7040D phone:
1. Put SIM card other than default network into mobile and switch it on.
2. Mobile will ask for unlock code.
3. Now Put unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
4. Your device will reboot and restart.
Your device is ready to use with all network SIM card after this process.
1. Comment with IMEI, PID, and model for unlock code.
2. You need to pay only $9USD for unlock code.
3. Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.
4. There must be some attempts left to unlock the device.
5. The unlock code for this mobile is not free.
6. 100% refund guaranteed in case of codes is not working.
7. Further, you can ask by commenting on this post below if, you have any query related to this mobile.