This router comes with MTN carrier. E303H MTN 4G is provided by Huawei.
The Huawei E303 MTN is a 4G router that comes with a customized firmware. You need to change the firmware to unlock it. You need correct code and firmware to unlock this device.
Basic details of Huawei E303H MTN Congo
Found modem: E303
Model: Huawei E303
Serial NR.: V8Q7S1440400xxxx
Compile date / time : Mar 14 2014 19:42:04
Hardware ver. : CH1E3531SM
Dashboard version: WEBUI_15.100.10.00.473
SIM Lock status: Locked (Card lock)
Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)
As you can see that E303H MTN has O attempts to enter the code. Means it cannot be unlocked simply entering unlock code. You need to update its firmware to unlock this device.
Follow steps given below to unlock Huawei E303 MTN Wi-Fi router:
Switch off your device before proceeding.
- Put SIM card other than default network into the router and switch it on.
- Now connect the router to the computer with its USB cable or Wi-Fi.
- This will open default home page of the router, if not
- Next, go to a web browser and type 184.108.40.206 into the address bar and press Enter.
- Now, it will redirect you to unlock screen.
- Here, you cannot put the code to unlock the device.
- Now download the Firmware (Only paid users will get).
- Extract the file in a folder.run the firmware update.
- Run the firmware update.
- It will ask you a password.
- Enter the firmware code as password. (See note to how to generate the pass.)
- Now Put unlock code carefully, and press Apply.
- The device will reboot and restart. After that, you can see the network of SIM inserted.
- Now create a new profile according to new SIM card with Connection menu.
Your device is ready to use with all network SIM card after this process.
- Comment with IMEI and model for the password.
- You need to pay only $9 for password and firmware.
- Wrong firmware may cause damage to your device.