The Tag-L03 smartphone houses a 12.8-megapixel, autofocus, LED flash rear camera and also boasts a 5 MP front-facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) with dual standby functionality
The Tag-L03 features 5.0-inches HD IPS display, Octa-core Media Tek MT6753 processor, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, 12.8-megapixel, autofocus, LED flash rear camera and 5 MP front-facing snapper.
How to unlock a locked cell phone with IMEI and unlock code?
Step 1. Get IMEI code of phone by pressing *#06#.
Step 2. Get Unlock code from WWW.UNLOCKCODECELL.COM
Step 3. Put unlock code into the phone and unlock.
1. You need to pay only $9 for unlock code.
2. Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.
3. There must be some attempts left to unlock the device.
4. Unlock code and instruction will be sent via E-mail.
5. Check whether your cell phone is asking for Unlock code before purchasing unlock code.
6. Unlock code is not Free for this model.
7. Further, you can ask by commenting on the post that code can be provided.
You need to get the IMEI code for your handphone
The first step for unlocking the San Francisco is to get the IMEI code of your device. The easiest way to do it is to press *#06#. Alternatively, you will get the number mentioned in the packing box of your device. In case, your handphone features a non-removable battery, you will get this code behind the back cover of the handset. In such instances, you can avail the code, once you remove the battery.