The Y336-U02 smartphone houses a 5-megapixel, autofocus, LED flash rear camera and also boasts a 3 MP front-facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) with dual standby functionality.
The Y336-U02 features 5.0-inches HD IPS display, Octal core Media Tek MT6753 processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, 512 MB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, 5-megapixel, autofocus, LED flash rear camera and 3 MP front-facing snapper.
unlock a locked cell phone with IMEI and unlock code
Step 1. Get IMEI code of phone by pressing *#06#.
Step 3. Put unlock code into the phone and unlock.
1. You need to pay only $9 for unlock code.
2. Check unlock screen first before paying for unlock code.
3. There must be some attempts left to unlock the device.
4.Your device should not be hard locked.
5. Provide details like country and network provider while paying for unlock code.
6. The unlock code for this router is not free.
7. The unlock code and instruction will be E-mailed to you as soon as you pay for the codes.